Debian upload of 0.0.33-2

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Debian upload of 0.0.33-2
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:02:37 +0100

FYI, I just uploaded shishi 0.0.33-2 into debian unstable.  The GSS
upload I made before holidays went through only a few days ago, I
suspect someone did something manually.  Let's see if this upload goes
faster...  Once this upload has been built, I'll upload gss into
unstable to make it build against the latest shishi.

/Simon