shisa seems to hang

From: Xris Brunton
Subject: shisa seems to hang
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:25:40 +1100

Hi

I have just installed shishi on my Ubuntu server and every time I type any command in shisa other than 'shisa -V' or 'shisa -h' it just seems to hang and gives no response (verbose has been of no use either). It did this with the official Ubuntu packages and then also when they were removed and 0.34 compiled and installed. The shishi daemon is definitely runinng and I have been through all the instructions to no avail. Is this a bug or am I just doing something stupid.

OS = Ubuntu Gutsy
Kernel = 2.6.20-16
Shishi - 0.0.34

Regards

Xris

--
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll buy a funny hat.