Need your help to get a ticket from Josefsson.org pls help

From: Vijay Kumar Palaniswami
Subject: Need your help to get a ticket from Josefsson.org pls help
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 12:24:26 +0530

Hi,

I am a student doing a security related project for my final year project presentation.I installed shishi to demo the security process of getting the ticket from your org and validated using the shishi generated ticket authentication.I installed shishi and also configured the config file to point to the default of josefsson.org .It always error out as follows

shishi$ shishi -v

armor data read fail

Building KDC-REQ...

Sending AS-REQ...

Sending to ristretto.josefsson.org (198.61.167.32) port 88 transport UDP

Error sending to KDC: Timed out talking to KDC. This usually indicates a network or KDC address problem.

Error sending to KDC: Timed out talking to KDC. This usually indicates a network or KDC address problem.

Error sending to KDC: Timed out talking to KDC. This usually indicates a network or KDC address problem.

Could not send to KDC:

AS exchange failed: Timed out talking to KDC. This usually indicates a network or KDC address problem.

Could not send to KDC:

Could not get TGT for ticket.

shishi: could not get ticket as `address@hidden' for `krbtgt/JOSEFSSON.ORG'

address@hidden:~/.shishi$

We made sure your IP 176.58.121.77 is reachable via ping.

we need your help to get thru this hiccup...please guide us to how we can sucessfully get a valid ticket from your server.We sincerely thank upfont for all your contribution to the community and pls help us to move forward with my college project by guiding us to get the valid ticket from the server.

Thanks

Sulochana Vijaykumar

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif