help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] multi-user environment... world...

From: Lyndon Tremblay
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] multi-user environment... world...
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:43:56 +0800

Yup. Images I believe are mostly object dump maps, if this ability to
write/read seperate structures/heaps is already accessable external of GST
itself, it is manageable. If not, and not wanting to modify gst itself, keep
system image as the 'core', and use object dumping for the rest. I can help
you if you like.

--humasect