help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] [Q] gst-mode problem during "Smalltalk inspect!"

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] gst-mode problem during "Smalltalk inspect!"
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:48:54 +0900

Hi,

As my subject says in emacs gst-mode, the interpreter window just display first part of the result and stops. I'm using Mac OS X 10.4.1. What I did is;

1. M-x smalltalk-mode for code editing
2. C-c m to call interpreter
3. Type "Smalltalk inspect!" in code editing window
4. Select typed code and C-c e for execution
5. Interpreter window displays first part of the result and stops

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.

PS)
GNU Smalltalk + Emacs is cool!