help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk" is out!

From: Canol Gokel
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] "Computer Programming using GNU Smalltalk" is out!
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:51:55 +0000 (UTC)

Finally, the book I'm working on for a while is finished. I know that this book
won't add any knowledge to most of the members of this mailing list, since it is
aiming absolute beginners, but if you see someone around willing to learn what
programming and GNU Smalltalk/Smalltalk is about then feel free to recommend the
book.

You can grab your copy from:

http://www.canol.info/books/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk/computer_programming_using_gnu_smalltalk.zip