help-smalltalk

Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:54:14 +0200

Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009 à 15:35 +0400, Andrey Larionov a écrit :
> I'm Started porting about two days ago after found what Implementation
> from SqueakSource is lack of standart conformance,

I followed the spec from this page:
http://www.fastcgi.com/devkit/doc/fcgi-spec.html

And the implementation seems fine for me. Which part of this
implementation doesn't follow standards?

>  and even it in some
> place rely on Komanche (using it addaptor for seaside) it dosn't use
> KomServices architecture.

Yes, the adaptor is wrong, but it's just a few lines of code.

> I share my work after testing.

Ok, I'm going to wait until you share it then.

Cheers!

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton