help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Persistency

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Persistency
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:11:48 +0200

Hi,

I would like to start a project, and I think I will try it under GST.

The project, will be a SaaS application. I don't know under what framework. Iliad? I don't know. I'm in planning.

For the moment, I would like to know, what type of persistence usable from GST, could be the best for this type of site.

DBI (MySql, Postgres)? some tutorial or something to learn how to use it?, other type of persistence?

Cheers.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi