help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Storing local code in a local repository?

From: Rick Flower
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Storing local code in a local repository?
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:20:12 -0700

Paolo,

I've got some code that I'd like to pull into several
different scripts that is common between them and
would like to store them in a local directory somewhere
and do not want to store them inside the installation
tree that could (in theory) get nuked if someone
thinks only 'release' files live there.. To that end,
I'd like to tell the package loader to pull in my
local code.. Is there an easy way to get this sort
of behavior in gst?  Thx!