help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Max/min value of any number class (maxVal/minVal) in gs

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Max/min value of any number class (maxVal/minVal) in gst?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:30:37 +0200

Hi,

It seems other platforms such as Squeak or Pharo have a message “maxVal”
which gives the max value of a given class, such as “SmallInteger
minVal” or “3 class minVal”, for instance.

Does GNU Smalltalk have anything, maybe incompatible, analog to this?  I
guess this must not be that hard to get but I don’t know yet enough of
SmallTalk (or even Smalltalk) so that to try to make that myself…

Sorry if I ask too much questions or ask too much things ^^'