help-snacc

Sample ASN.1 code using snacc generated classes

From: Hakan . Barisik
Subject: Sample ASN.1 code using snacc generated classes
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:31:19 +1100

Hi,

I am looking for sample application which uses autogenrated C++ files ( from .asn file ).
(I have generated snacc autogenerated cpp and .h files. ).

Can anyone point me to some documents  ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Hakan
This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender. If you have received this email in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender. Opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses. No liability will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) as a result of email transmission.