help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] [Adv] for Monday This will feel good HYWI.PK

From: nlwcqta munogm
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] [Adv] for Monday This will feel good HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:39:55 +0800

Rare as walking on water. Watered down.Play a harp before a cow.Walking on thin ice.A snail's pace.Up a tree.Want my place in the sun. Your name is mud. You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose.Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little.When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.)You reap what you sow.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Rough as a cob.Save it for a rainy day. Weed out.A thorn in my side. Spring forward fall back.You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Top of the morning. The scum of the earth. Two peas in a pod. Plain as water.You never miss the water till the well runs dry.Your barking up the wrong tree.Throw pearls before swine.That's a whole new can of worms.