help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] INVESTMENT/PARTINERSHIP PROPOSAL

From: koffi . rreay
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] INVESTMENT/PARTINERSHIP PROPOSAL
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:46:41 +0000

Attn:Mr

My name is Mr. JOHN KOFFI From Accra-Ghana,Iam the former Minister of
Mine and Energy.I got your contact through reliable source and i
decided to contacted of my interest to Invest In Canada, America or in any
European Country Due to  non-stable economy here in Ghana. I have in my
 position US$ 4.5million Dollars which i deposited with  bank here in Ghana
for investment abroad.

But due to Frauldlent/scammer activities this worldwide i will like us
to go through. Ghana Ministry of Foreign affair so that our investment/fund
will be
protected and registered.

So if you can work with me with ultmost trust, then send me your
details/contacts,
to enable me forward all the necessary detail to you and also send you my
IDENTITY
for you to know whom you are dealing with. You can reach me on this line:
{ 00,233,243770596.}

please kindly reply to me through my alternative email address:address@hidden

Thanks,
Mr JOHN KOFFI.