help-snakecharmer

[Help-SnakeCharmer] re:Special offer from our store.

From: Henry Houser
Subject: [Help-SnakeCharmer] re:Special offer from our store.
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:58:13 -0060

Dear,

If you have health problems and looking for online drugstore you can trust USDrugs. It’s an American store selling the high quality products for your money worth. Purchasing with us you won’t be ever scammed!

They provide clients with a wide rage of top quality medications. Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss and other medications are available.
They have great pricing and service.

To visit our site and obtain more information about medications, prices, payment and delivery conditions, click here.
http://www.nuaj.hk

Order now and save on your medication!

Best regards,
Henry Houser