help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] End of Perl POD sections not being seen?

From: Grant McLean
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] End of Perl POD sections not being seen?
Date: 25 Jul 2003 10:39:10 +1200

Hi

I've just discovered source-highlight and it seems to solve exactly the
problem I have right now.  I downloaded and built version 1.7 and it
seems to work pretty well except for one minor glitch.  In Perl code,
the end of a POD section is signalled by:

=cut

Source-highlight seems to ignore '=cut' and marks everything from the
first '=head' to the end of the file as a comment :-(

This is the command I used:

  source-highlight -s perl -f html -d -c /perl.css < MyModule.pm

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?

Regards
Grant