help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] Compile On Boost 1.33.0

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] Compile On Boost 1.33.0
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:12:25 +0200

Hayato Mikami wrote:
Hi

I could not compile source-highlight 2.1.1 on Boost 1.33.0.
But now, I can compile.
I changed src/lib/regexpstatebuilder.cpp as follows.

100c100
<     throw boost::bad_expression("internal error");
---

   throw boost::bad_expression(boost::regex_constants::error_unknown);

source-highlight 2.1.1 seems to work well.
I wait for source-highlight to correspond officially.

As you may have seen from the message posted to the newsgroup, the interface of bad_expression changed in a way that's not backward compatible, since it wasn't meant to be thrown from outside the library.

So I changed that code in order to simply exit with error, without throwing such exception.

It is in the CVS repository now.

thanks!
cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD in Computer Science                            |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)  |
|  Home Page        : http://www.lorenzobettini.it    |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://www.lorenzobettini.it/purple    Cover Band  |
|  http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite           |