help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Re: Highlighting log files

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Re: Highlighting log files
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:13:57 +0000

address@hidden wrote:
> I think highlighting log files is broken in the latest version:
>
> address@hidden:/tmp$ source-highlight --version
> GNU source-highlight 2.6
> Copyright (C) 1999-2007 Lorenzo Bettini <http://www.lorenzobettini.it>
> This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
> This is free software; you may redistribute copies of the program
> under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
> For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.
>
> address@hidden:/tmp$ source-highlight test.log
> Processing test.log ... source-highlight: cannot find file syslog.lang
> anywhere
>
> Every other language seems to work, e.g., Python works fine:
>
> address@hidden:/tmp$ source-highlight test.py
> Processing test.py ... created test.py.html

ooppsss... you're right!
the lang.map uncorrectly associates log files to syslog.lang which does
not exist: it should be log.lang.

Here's the corrected lang.map

thanks!

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)

java = java.lang
cpp = cpp.lang
c = cpp.lang
C = cpp.lang