help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] Embedding inputlang as information

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] Embedding inputlang as information
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:55:38 +0200

Hi there

I still haven't had time to work on this. However, your patch looks OK. As I said in my previous email I think I will not add that additional argument in the constructor, but make it settable in a set method in order not to break compatibility, or probably add an overloaded constructor with the additional parameter.

In the meantime, could you use your patched version for your web app?

cheers
        Lorenzo