help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] understanding elements

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] understanding elements
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:11:41 +0100

Il 30/12/2011 09:53, Lorenzo Bettini ha scritto:
Hi

besides the lang (and style file), what I would really need is a test
file to put into the test suite :)

I think that the best test file is a real file.
Can we use one of Mutopia? All files are in the public domain or CC By|By-Sa:
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/legal.html

For example, we may use this one (public domain):
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/ftp/JoplinS/maple/maple.ly

The only costraint is using a file written using the recent stable syntax of lilypond (currently, 2.14).

The advanced search allows to find all the files written in a specific version:
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/advsearch.html

Let me know if it's ok for you.

Cheers,
Federico