help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] HTML5

From: Lochmatter Thomas
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] HTML5
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:41:31 +0000

Dear all

I recently run into an HTML editor that wouldn't accept the old HTML "font" tag
any more, but requires valid HTML5. Hence, I created outlang files for HTML5,
based on the current outlang files for HTML.

The modifications are very small (<font color="..."> to <span
style="color:...">, removed obsolete <tt>, body background), and work perfectly
for me (using *.c files). I've also passed the resulting files through the W3C
HTML validator, which reported no errors.

Cheers,
Thomas