help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] Is it possible to build shared source-highlight

From: liangjs
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] Is it possible to build shared source-highlight library in windows?
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 16:23:48 +0800

I'm using msys2 on windows. I have successfully built the static library, and it works well.
But it's just a little big for me, for example "source-highlight.exe" is about 32MB, and my software using the library is likely to be large.
I want to build a shared source-highlight library under msys2, but I failed with:
   libtool: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in x86_64-pc-mingw64 shared libraries; building static only

I think it is because there is no things like this in the library source
#ifdef _WIN32
#    ifdef DLL_EXPORT
#        define LIBRARY_API __declspec(dllexport)
#    else
#        define LIBRARY_API __declspec(dllimport)
#    endif
#endif
#ifndef _WIN32
#    define LIBRARY_API
#endif

So is it possible to build shared source-highlight library in windows?