help-sweater

[Help-sweater] goof-off drier

From: Mortimer Meyer
Subject: [Help-sweater] goof-off drier
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:03:09 +0300

I dont know the details, butit is obviously sixteenth century. I dont know the details, butit is obviously sixteenth century.
They were mostly well-known men, and yet it looked as ifCrome had taken their names out of a hat. Oh, no, answered Gahagan, rather with the air of one about to goto sleep. Lady Crome was a tall and swift and graceful person with asmall dark head. Pitt-Palmer, unaccountablytumbled down dead. It was a select company; and yet it hardly seemed to have beenselected. Most of us naturally sat like stone statues undersuch a thunder-bolt of a threat.
They were mostly well-known men, and yet it looked as ifCrome had taken their names out of a hat. It was a select company; and yet it hardly seemed to have beenselected. And, worse still, I received an invitationfrom Lord Crome. Cromeknew it too, and grinned back at him like a demon. Because it would be so very like a romance, retorted Wotton. That was why I nearly got hanged; and why therewas a corpse in the house behind me. We always assume something that is assumed in thefictional story; and it isnt true. It was not, I say, necessary for Gahagan to tellthis story.
Oh, cried Wotton, with a deep breath, rather like a schoolboy ata conjurers performance.
Got to look in at Whitehall and I fancy Im late already. Hespeaks twenty-seven languages, including philosophical language. But why should he be dead unless he was poisoned?
But its not my story; Im not thestory, but only the introduction. No; Pond will tell you the solution, said Gahagan maliciously. Well, you can swallow it; and at one timeI really had a fancy he might be a conjurer.
Youve heard of a man seeing red; well, what Isaw was dark red.