help-sweater

[Help-sweater] lipstick unruly

From: Andy Kelly
Subject: [Help-sweater] lipstick unruly
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:16:47 -0700

Id hate to take a chance on any poor little orphannip of Bourbon wandering into Old Juds presence! But Im kneeling now, and,oh, the blessedness of humility!
Aw now, Hell-cat, dont go calling him names! What was that about sweating in the vineyard? Oh, praise God, from the multitude, and Praise his holy name!
Roberts was really a competent athlete, and he really had skill inevoking pictures.
I dont think Im hurting these young fellows any, but Ido wish I could be honest.
Will you come to ourbig meeting tomorrow night? He returned to pulling his luxuriant hair and scratching.
He was ready now to give up themeeting, to give up Judsons friendship, if Jim should insist. The preliminaries merely warmed up the audience for Judson Roberts.
Will you come to ourbig meeting tomorrow night?
Say, honest,Hell-cat, dont you think Juds a real humdinger?
Elmers embarrassment was gliding into a robust self-satisfaction. And they DID look up to me when I gave themthe invitation! If youll go out within the next hour, youll be gratified to seeposters announcing it all over town!
He had learned nothingexcept the placing of his voice. Id hate to take a chance on any poor little orphannip of Bourbon wandering into Old Juds presence!
Paris wasonly forty miles from Gritzmacher Springs. Whatd she thinkif she ever saw him with Juanita? It is the air and lightof every heart, builder of every home, kindler of every fire onevery hearth.
It shines upon the cradle of the babe, and shedsits radiance upon the quiet tomb. As he went out, Elmer looked back at Jim.
They all say theres just one trouble with you, Elmer lad. Chances are nobody there tonight has ever read Ingersoll.
Wont you know the happiness of salvation with us?
I leftmy valise at that boarding-house right across from the depot. Fellow thatcouldnt believe the Bible, least he could do was not to disturbthe faith of others.
He was conscious of Jims eyes on his back, and heturned toward the bed, defiantly. The ex-minister dean of the college urged him.
You havent got to the miracle-pulling stage yet. None of his business if I come out and dothe fair square thing! Aw now, Hell-cat, dont go calling him names! I thought, young man, that you lived up toem!