help-sweater

[Help-sweater] Card's Been ReplacedBy Madeleine Begun KaneAndy H.

From: Beach V. Meg
Subject: [Help-sweater] Card's Been ReplacedBy Madeleine Begun KaneAndy H.
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 04:24:07 -0800

To All Investors:

Our New "Follow the Money" Strategy Brings You Rock-Solid Returns,
Safely Stocks That Won't Collapse!!! "Money Masters" Picked Stocks that
Soared an Average of 117%! Start Investing Like the Legendary "Money
Masters"!

Trade Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Medical Institutional Services Corp.
Symbol: MISJ
Price: $1.94
Target: $3.90

JUST WATCH MISJ ON MONDAY JAN 8! MISJ IS GETTING READY TO EXPLODE!

It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as
examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.
Rove lost power, so they say.
Politics is Karl Rove's game.
He lumps Kos with MySpace,But finds no right blogs base.
You're fighting for a Prez unglued.
But it just doesn't hack itTo tug Prez Hu's jacket. Don Davis's Hu Cares
About The Falun Gong?
And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is.
And if any photo deserves a companion limerick, that's the one.
But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.
Bush is just as dismal.
White House press guy now he's not.
Card's been replaced,By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace. Methinks that he's
scared Of opinions we air,And he finds them a threatening force. Stuart
Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? Rox on Press
Nullification. Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My Space with
Huffington and Kos, did you notice anything missing in that list?
CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and Liars.
Some Notable Posts:Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth.
There Once Was A Fellow Named CardBy Madeleine Begun KaneThere once was
a fellow named Card,Who worked for George Dubya quite hard. Sometimes
it's best to ignore'm. White House press guy now he's not.
Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? The
latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.
My previous White House Shakeup verse is here. Jonathan Singer
interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb.
Josh will kick him out the door. Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion
Journal column's a doozy. Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too,
don't you think?
The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.
So what if you lose arms and calves,And whole men too and gals
galore,Cause Bush and Don love waging war.
Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy. The latest
edition of the Carnival of Satire.
He'll  embarrass at most any forum.