about makeinfo

From: K.H. Wu
Subject: about makeinfo
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:22:53 +0800

Dear Sir,

When I type the following statement on my command prompt,  there are
some error appear.
Please help me. Thank you very much.

K.H.Wu

% makeinfo --force -o quile-procedures.txt
makeinfo: missing file argument.
Try `makeinfo --help' for more information.

The defaults for the @if... conditionals depend on the output format:
if generating HTML, --ifhtml is on and the others are off;
if generating Info or plain text, --ifinfo is on and the others are off.

Examples:
  makeinfo foo.texi                    write Info to foo's @setfilename
  makeinfo --html foo.texi             write HTML to foo's @setfilename
  makeinfo --no-headers -o - foo.texi  write plain text to standard
output
  makeinfo --number-sections foo.texi  write Info with numbered sections

  makeinfo --no-split foo.texi         write one Info file however big

Email bug reports to address@hidden,
general questions and discussion to address@hidden