uk lottery from all over the world - 88 lines for just £5 + free draw

From: national lottery
Subject: uk lottery from all over the world - 88 lines for just £5 + free draw
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:52:52 +0100

1. Can I ask you, Do You Do The UK Lotto? Or would you like to?
2. How much a week do you put on?
3. Would you be interested in 88 entries each week for a fiver? (44 on a
Wednesday and 44 on  a Saturday)!!
4. I have joined a very successful UK Lotto syndicate programme and in the 12
months or so since we have launched we have won almost £250,000 in various
syndicates!!
5. Also (and this bit is amazing) if you join and introduce just 5 of your
friends, you get your 88 entries every week at no cost to yourself!!

just follow this link to find out how to have more chances of winning!

http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/default.asp?rq=0.1687738&m=16792EW&;