Re: [help-texinfo] latest latex to texinfo news?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] latest latex to texinfo news?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:50:42 -0500

    I'm just curious to know if this converter is the most up to date
    tool for converting latex .tex files to texinfo .texi files.

All I can report is that nothing newer/better has come to my attention.

    Also, does anyone know the licensing terms (if any) for the programs
    that come in the python documentation package?

Hopefully it's stated in the programs themselves.  Aside from that, Fred
will surely know, so hopefully you'll get an answer from him :).

Cheers,