[help-texinfo] Re: automake + .info files help needed

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: [help-texinfo] Re: automake + .info files help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:14:18 +0100

Have you tried @verb?

>> Oh, and when you happen to be bored, you could eliminate some of those
>> under/overfull boxes ...
>
> Only if I knew the cause.  I must have some boxes, but I don't know what they
> are.
> It's just .texi text as far as I know.

Oh, underfull hboxes usually happen when you have paragraphs that are
only around one line long, and/or there are words near the end of line
that TeX doesn't know to hyphenate or isn't allowed to.  The usual fix
is to add some filler words or rephrase the sentences so that the lines
have decent length.  See also 'info texinfo -- "- and hyphenation"'.

Cheers,
Ralf