[help-texinfo] First paragraph and indentation

From: spam . spam . spam . spam
Subject: [help-texinfo] First paragraph and indentation
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:41:58 +0200

Hello,

I build a PDF file like this :

$ texi2pdf sample.texinfo

Then I read it :

$ xpdf sample.pdf

There is a strange indentation : The first paragraph of each chapter is not
indented.

I can see the problem is also in others manuals (like 'automake' manual).

In french, the first paragraph is indented too (maybe be it isn't the case in
english, I don't know). There is no difference between the first paragraph of a
chapter and the others paragraphs in french. So, I would like to have a normal
indentation of the first paragraph.

Can you tell me how?

Thank you.