Re: [help-texinfo] Adjusting line spacing

From: Stevenix
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Adjusting line spacing
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 03:24:15 -0800 (PST)

In order to get 'one-and-a-half- line spacing, (or double spacing) now
there's baselinefactor definition (on texinfo.tex line #1652) that should be
enough.

But i try to redefine to \def\baselinefactor{1.5}, and nothing changes...

1651 % can get a sort of poor man's double spacing by redefining this.
1652 \def\baselinefactor{10}

How can i get more spacing between lines, so?

thank you,

Steve