Re: [help-texinfo] 15mm margin with @smallerbook

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] 15mm margin with @smallerbook
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:15:27 +0530

Hi,

--- On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 2:40 AM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
| Not easily.  This kind of precise output layout definition is not what
| Texinfo was designed for.
\--

I see.

---
| You can call it like this:
|
| @tex
| \globaldefs=1
| \internalpagesizes{...}{...}...
| @end tex
\--

Is there any location in a .texi file where this should be included
before it can take effect? I tried the following in a header section
inside a .texi file:

=== CODE ===

@tex
\globaldefs=1
\internalpagesizes{7.4in}{4.8in}{-10.4mm}{-10.4mm}{0pt}{14pt}{9in}{6in}
@end tex

=== END ===

and the formatting and margins have gone out of line.

=== OUTPUT ===

"Lorem ipsum" text is derived from sections 1.10.32–3 of Cicero’s De
     finibus bonorum et malorum (On the Ends of Goods and Evils, or
     alternatively [About] The Purposes of Good and Evil).[2] The
original
    passage began: Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia
dolor
    sit amet consectetur adipisci velit (translation: "Neither is there
    anyone who loves, pursues or desires pain itself because it is pain").

Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan