Re: [help-texinfo] Setting default image dpi using sphinx and texi2pdf

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Setting default image dpi using sphinx and texi2pdf
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 22:20:16 GMT

Hi Alexander,

    I believe that the reason is because texi2pdf default DPI for images

texinfo.tex (the underlying macro file involved) uses whatever image
file it is given, just scaled if asked for.  It does not somehow
de-sample the image :).  I believe you simply have to make higher
resolution screenshots.

If you think you have high(er)-res screenshots and something else is
going on, please send me one of your images.