help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] how to burn bin using cdrdao

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] how to burn bin using cdrdao
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 15:07:16 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Samuel Graenacher wrote:

> Hi,
> I  just made a vcd image in .bin/.cue format and now I'm wondering how
> to burn it "using cdrdao" like the site of vcdimager tells me. I tried
> cdrdao simulate --device 0,4,0 --speed 8 myvcd.cue
> But  all  that  came  out  was an error because the .cue format is not
> identical  to the .toc one that cdrdao needs. What did I miss? I can't
> find any documentation at all about cdrdao writing .bin's.

take a look at cdrdao's man page, there should be a section called
"CUE FILES". If there isn't one, chances are you have an old cdrdao
version, version 1.1.3 and later are known to have support for it.

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel      /     Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: AC2A CD57 A5C8 A1CB 0A18  DA95 CB0B DB23 60B6 16F5