help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] GNU VCDImager/Rip 0.5.9beta3 released

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] GNU VCDImager/Rip 0.5.9beta3 released
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 06:10:14 +0100

Hi,

I still wanted to ask you if you can add an option that sets the amount of
sec. pause between every mpg track?
Right now it is 3/4 seconds. But sometimes i want it to be 0 or 1 second ;)
I remember seeing this option in nero, so is it possible in  vcdimager too?

Also, i still dont know if this is a bug in tmpeg muxer or vcdimager :

When i play a vcd in my cd-i player (made with vcdimager) and i pause /
unpause it.. the movie is out of sync for a few seconds. but goes sync
automaticly.

Vcd is made with tmpeg and imaged with vcdimager 0.5b2.
I guess i'm going to try out to mux with  bbmpeg when  i have some spare
time, and see if that is ok ;)

Nevertless vcdimager is a great program...!! i never use nero anymore to
burn vcds ;)
Always with vcdimager + cdrwin to burn ;'p

Chris