help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] help

From: nobyea
Subject: [VCDImager] help
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:50:59 +0530

Sir,
 I have an mpeg1 encoder card, can do upto 3 Kbps ( optibase
movie maker express card ) I wanted to make and SVCD. My card
can capture directly into .mpv and ..mpa files. So please suggest
me which software to use and how to make it. I have no knowledge
about creating it.

I also came to understand that we can VCD's at bitrates excedding
2 Kbps, is it possible, if possible, which is the VCD writing
software to be used. I captured an mpeg1 file @ 2 Kbps, but then
when I tried to write a VCD using my WinonCd 3.7 it did not take
the mpg file saying that "Invaid bitrate".

So please help me with a solution. Only knowledgable people like
you can help me. Expecting a reply.

Thaing you
With regards
Noby