help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] SEGMENT dir in svcd images

From: Kim Helenius
Subject: [VCDImager] SEGMENT dir in svcd images
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:02:37 +0300 (EEST)

First of all I'd like to say vcdimager is a very useful little utility so
big thanks to the coder :) However! Some evil software players, such as
windvd, and some standalone dvdplayers base their svcd identification on
the SEGMENT directory. I still don't know why, the directory is usually
empty and optional (afaik) anyway. Windvd does have the playlist function
but it would still be nice to be able to add it in the images (maybe an
option for adding it?) as I haven't found a way to add a directory to the
image structure. If there already is a way to do this, please enlighten me
and forget my ramblings ;) Thank you.

Kim