help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Phillips DVD 711 problems

From: Leandro Lucarella
Subject: [VCDImager] Phillips DVD 711 problems
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:24:22 -0300 (ART)

Hi! I have a Phillips DVD 711 and I have some problems.
First, I can't rewind or fastforward a VCD. Since the only VCDs I've tested
are made by me, I don't know if is a VCDImager problem or a device
problem.
Second, I tried the example VCD and with sometimes, with some menues I
can't go back. I just have to stop the video and start over.
Third, Entry Points doesn't seems to work. I've tested it too with the
example CD because I can't make one myself (I've posted a message about
it). Another weird thing is that when I see the "entry point-ed" south park
trailer, I can't use the DVD controlls (<<, >>, '->, BTW I can't find the
"default" button). The don't do anything.

OK, I'd like to know if other people with this DVD player has this
problems, and if anybody know if some of them are vcdimager's problem.

PS: I don't know if this is important, but I'm using CD-RW media.

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella