help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Linux question

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Linux question
Date: 22 Sep 2001 10:31:34 +0200

well, as far as I know, there's not yet a kernel space tool to mount
.bin images...

but there's vcddebug which allows you to 'debug' the .bin image... and
vcdxrip which allows you to reextract the content...

btw, I guess it's time to add PBC support to some linux software vcd
players which are around... and giving them a .bin/.cue reader... so
that the PBC can be tested online... :-)

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 19:17, Eric Jorgensen wrote:
> This is a bit off-topic, but I was wondering if there
> was a way to mount the bin file under linux to test it
> out?  I know there's ways to do this under win32, and
> there are also ways to mount an iso file, but what
> about the bin file?  I'm new to all of this and don't
> want to make any more coasters than necessary.

regards,
--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key