help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] join multiple files

From: Stefan M. Brandl
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] join multiple files
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:07:45 +0100

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 08:56:25PM -0300, Leandro Lucarella wrote:

> You won't be disapointed! :)

Yes you're right :)
Chaptering with entry points did the job.

There is just a little thing that bothers me.
My standalone DVD-Player doesn't show the elapsed
time in the display.. If I start the VCD with 'play'
it just shows 'PBC PLAY' in the display. If I start it with
pushing button '1' or 'next' then the time is displayed
but I can't navigate among the chapters.

Stefan