help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Slightly off-topic: win32 cygwin compile of current mjpe

From: Nicolas Kral
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Slightly off-topic: win32 cygwin compile of current mjpegtools
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:46:50 -0600

I was able to port mpeg2enc minus multithreading and the assembly
optimizations (nasm and gcc didn't seem to like each other, and I wasn't
about to investigate) with a couple of additional ifdefs, and routing
#include <inttypes.h> to #include <sys/types.h>

I didn't try porting the rest, as mpeg2enc was all I needed and I didn't
have the jpeg library on hand.

Nick