help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] can ISO9660 FS be hacked to point into VCD tracks?

From: Michael P. Cosby
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] can ISO9660 FS be hacked to point into VCD tracks?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:54:08 -0500 (EST)

        Actually, is she has a windows box she should be ok ;) Windows will
read a VCD just like a regular cd without even mentioning to the
user that things are different. The mpeg will still have some extra stuff
that it's doesn't strictly "need" but most mpeg and software dvd players
will ignore that.

- Michael