help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Problem with MPEG file

From: Chris Chiappa
Subject: [VCDImager] Problem with MPEG file
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:56:45 -0500

I've got an MPEG file (generated with MJPEG mpeg2enc, but then GOPchopped to
get rid of commercials) which generates the following warning from vcdimager

++ WARN: entry point 'chapter1' falls into same sector as previous one!

if I try to start the first chapter at time 0.00.  To get it to not give the
warning requires me to move the first chapter entry point out to 0.75sec; if
I try to burn an image that generated that warning, cdrdao reports:

ERROR: videocd.cue: Invalid offset for index 2 of track 2.

Anyone have any hints?  I'm attaching the XML I'm trying to use.
Unfortuntely, GOPchopped files seem to usually not lend themselves to
remultiplexing...

--

..ooOO address@hidden              | My opinions are my own  OOoo..
..ooOO address@hidden       | and certainly not those OOoo..