help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] [Fwd: Re: [transcode-users] Merging DV (input) or MPEG (

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] [Fwd: Re: [transcode-users] Merging DV (input) or MPEG (output) files]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:52:47 +0100

>Hi,

I also tried tccat on the SVCD output mpg files from transcode/tcmplex.
<cut>

++ WARN: APS' pts seems out of order (actual pts 8.221367, last seen pts
278.491367) -- ignoring this aps

++ WARN: APS' pts seems out of order (actual pts 8.221367, last seen pts
278.491367) -- ignoring this aps

Dumb question maybe, but what does this error exactly mean ?
I use to get it with every vcd i have encoded... (encoded with tmpeg and
muxed with tmpeg or bbmpeg)
Nevertheless the vcds seem to play fine at my pioneer dv535.

I dont have this problem with svcds (encoded with cce and muxed with bbmpeg)

Chris