help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Useing custom XML menu file??

From: Alan Murrell
Subject: [VCDImager] Useing custom XML menu file??
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:38:42 -0800

Hi All!

I've been using VCDImager for a couple weeks now to burn create VCDs, with much success.  However, I wish to start doing up my own custom menu files, and read mostly all the docs on the site, as well as the forums and mailing lists.  However, the one question I have is this:

When I have created my custom menu, how do i include it as part of the burn?  Presumably I use one of the switches/options of VCD Imager, but am not really sure which one?  I was thinking the --file= one, but wanted to check.  An example would be ideal.

Thanx, in advance, for your help!

Alan Murrell address@hidden