help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Auto Pause Wait Time + Trigger Bit

From: Chetan Kapoor
Subject: [VCDImager] Auto Pause Wait Time + Trigger Bit
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:37:52 +0530

Hi there,

Could somebody tell me more about the so called trigger bit in each sector of the A/V tracks in a Video CD.

According to the VCD specs.(white book):

"Auto pause wait time is used for each play item of this Play List. The auto pause function is executed on playing a sector which has the trigger bit set to one. When the auto pause function is executed, the player pauses the play until a manual interactions or until the auto pause wait time is exceeded."

The auto pause wait time field is a part of Play Sequence Descriptor in PSD.VCD. Length of auto pause wait time field is 1 byte.

I am struggling to find the exact location of the so called TRIGGER BIT or the AUTO PAUSE BIT . If anyone has a clue Pl do help me.

I want more info abt playing time , wait time , auto pause wait time specially playing time for still pictures (MPEG Motion picture encoded still images).

Pl do help me.

Very Desperate,

Chetan Kapoor