help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] bug at compiling

From: Nicolas Boullis
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] bug at compiling
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:16:00 +0100

Hi!

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 07:15:23PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> On 25 February, Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote:
>

> >apt-get install libpopt-dev libxml2-dev
> >
> I tried. There are dependency problems with an other library (maybe the
> libz). Can I find somewhere the source of the libpopt-dev?
> This could help... Thanks, János

Herbert forwarded your e-mail to me, as I'm the debian maintainer for
vcdimager. Your problem is rather strange, as I could compile vcdimager
0.7.13 flawlessly on woody. If you wish, I can send you the built
package, but I'd also like to understand what happened to you...

Can you please explain me how you tried to compile vcdimager on your
debian woody box? A full log would be fine also.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas Boullis