help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Error: could not stat() '100_0584': No such file or director

From: Roger Gunnarsson
Subject: [VCDImager] Error: could not stat() '100_0584': No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:57:53 +0200

Hi,

I've just downloaded vcdimager and I'm trying to include mpg files in the image file using the following bat script:

'c:\program\vcdimager\vcdimager -v 100_0584 100_0644

pause'

as a simple start test. However, I run into the following error:

Error: could not stat() '100_0584': No such file or directory

I downloaded the version for Win and I am running on Windows XP. I've made sure the files are actually in the required directory, and been testing to include the full path in the file name when passed to vcdimager, but the error still occurs. Is there something I'm missing here??? Do I need to 'install' anything for the vcdimager to work? could not find any install information in the supplied documents.

Cheers!

Roger