help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Your eBay account is not secure

From: ebay
Subject: [VCDImager] Your eBay account is not secure
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:43:28 +0200

Dear eBay User ,

After fraud complaints from the eBay members, the eBay Inc. had
developed a security program against the fraudulend attempts of accounts
thefts. For that we have to securise all the members informations by
updating and checking the registrated informations. Please update your
information by completing the form from the forwarded link so we can check
your account validity and your identity
and login to eBay in order to update your informations.
This process will take 5 days, period when you will not be able to
acces your eBay account. After this period you will receive instructions to
enter and securise your eBay account.Please click the link below and sign in into your account:
http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US
--

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Regards,Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.

Announcements  |  Register   |   Security Center   |   Policies   |   Feedback Forum   |   About eBay
Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.