help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Problems with converting a 1.6 gig MPEG sequence, v2, progra

From: Justin
Subject: [VCDImager] Problems with converting a 1.6 gig MPEG sequence, v2, program multiplex to vcd
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:01:21 -0600

  I have been trying unsucsefully to covert a 1.6 gig MPEG sequence, v2,
program multiplex to vcd.  Ive tried both k3b from unstable debian, and
vcdimager -p --iso-volume-label="Test Video CD" ./alias.mpg and both
have failed.  Heres the debug output from k3b, I get the same errors
with vcdimager in the cli.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks.