help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] I have been trying to reach you.

From: Dolly
Subject: [VCDImager] I have been trying to reach you.
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:22:52 +0000

Hi,

I need your help.
would you watch a 5-minute Movie
to learn how to make $3,000 to $5,000+ a week?

Would you watch a 5-minute Movie
to learn how the Movie will do 98% of the work for you?

Would you watch a 5-minute Movie
to learn how to capitalize on what Forbes Magazines
calls " the next growth opportunity."

Would you watch a 5-minute Movie
to learn how you can have all the money you need
in less than 30 days?

If your answer is YES, watch my 5-minute Movie here:

Website: http://www.theprofitplan.com

PS - All your questions will be answered.

Name: Steve Phillips
phone: 888-334-9012
Email: address@hidden
Website: http://www.theprofitplan.com